Square announced the addition of Square Appointments to Square Register, a point of sale solution specifically designed for beauty and wellness sellers.
Integrating Square Appointments allows sellers to book and confirm appointments, manage inventory, accept payments, and check out customers for a front desk experience.
Square dates available in the Square Register
The calendar’s intuitive design helps users organize their day at a glance and have customer information and POS functions at hand. The Square Appointments app is also available on iPhones and iPads running on the latest version of iOS.
Users can review any appointment requested by their customers before accepting it, or automatically accept all appointments when requested.
Features of quadratic appointments:
- Allows users to view the availability and scheduling of up to 20 employees simultaneously on a single screen, ideal for companies with multiple employees.
- Provides a more distant checkout with a separate display facing the seller and detachable view of the buyer for secure customer transactions that promote contactless payment methods.
- Companies with multiple locations can create separate profiles to organize employee and booking information per location.
- Users can bulk import their client list and inventory list to get Square Appointments up and running quickly.
- Users can use Square Dashboard to create services from the service library in the item area and can also set price and duration.
Appointments and checkout made easy
Users can view and edit customer information, view their appointment history, or book an appointment from the app navigation bar by tapping Customers. You also have the option of contacting customers by phone, text message or email. For additional data protection, employees only see their own customers.
Square Appointments allows users to process payments for an appointment by simply clicking “Checkout” on the appointment booked to navigate to the POS section of the app. By processing payments for a booked appointment, services, employees and customer information are automatically linked to the sale. Processed transactions can be viewed through the Square account by searching for a receipt number or card to find a transaction for a refund
Additionally, Square Appointments offers reporting tools such as sales and deposit summaries and can be filtered by date, device, or employee. Square appointments are free for individuals. However, for those who have employees, Square Appointments costs $ 50 per month for two to five employees and $ 90 per month for six to ten employees.